Sense Corp has performed numerous IV&V projects leveraging our IV&V methodology that has been refined over hundreds of enterprise intiatives. IV&V allows organizations to quickly identify risk areas on the project and develop and execute risk mitigation actions.
It is important to recognize the challenges that an IV&V role poses on a project, where the project teams may feel uncomfortable with the additional project oversight. We know how to set up IV&V projects for success and ensure alignment between the various parties along with a clear understanding of roles and responsibilities. When set up correctly, project teams are stronger and feel supported when working through issues by leveraging the IV&V services.
This requires having a trusted adviser that can be honest and direct. Someone that has the business and political acumen along with a deep understanding of technology. Most importantly, someone with the analytical depth to work through challenges and communicate options clearly and succinctly. Sense Corp consultants can do all of this.
Sense Corp provides the following IV&V services:
- Standard IV&V – an independent assessment of project activities throughout the project
- Milestone-Based IV&V – an assessment of the project at key milestones
- Remediation IV&V – an assessment of failing projects to determine remediation options
- Project Health IV&V – a one-time assessment of the health of the project
- Technology Architecture IV&V – an assessment of technology architecture recommendations
- Technology Implementation IV&V – an assessment of system development and acceptance