“Getting Started” Data Governance Toolkit
Our editable toolkit will accelerate your efforts to stand up a Data Governance Office and/or Organization. These accelerators correlate to the Sense Corp webinar, “Data Governance is a Go! Now What?! A practical guide to standing up the Data Governance Office in the first 6 weeks”. Make sure to watch the recording before getting started.
- Data Governance Visual Scope Map: A PowerPoint file designed to be a visual anchor that aligns the organization on the initial scope of Data Governance, including domains, systems, data types, and business processes
- Data Governance Charter: A Word document intended to purposefully announce the Data Governance function at the organization
- Data Governance Roles & Responsibilities: A Word document that outlines the roles and responsibilities of the Data Governance organization
- Data Governance Key Role Descriptions: A PowerPoint file designed to support the communication and training needs related to roles and responsibilities
- Data Governance Branding 101: A Word document that provides basic information on data governance branding initiatives
- Data Governance Communication Plan: A PowerPoint file that provides a list of considerations when building your data governance communication plan